Monday 15 April 2019

5+1 Girl-on-Girl Sex Positions That Will Rock Your Vulva-Centered Sex Life

Sex is a wonderful thing. As an eccentric vulva-haver, I will sing the commendations of vulva-on-vulva sex all the damn day long. Tragically, a great many people consider sex carefully as penetrative intercourse. What's more, however, I do love tie on or penis-in-vagina (PIV) sex, it's not the most important thing in the world in my sexual collection. PSA: It is conceivable to have fulfilling sex that doesn't include a phallus. 

In case you're a lady who likes to have intercourse with other ladies, here are six vulva-on-vulva sex places of different challenges that you have to attempt. (Note: While I allude to "ladies," it's critical to recall that a few ladies have penises and some vulva-havers are men.) No issue what you're into, if it's your first time with a lady or vagina-having accomplice, you might need to peruse this first. What's more, as usual, in case you're having a go at anything new and you're not so much beyond any doubt if your accomplice's into it, ask first. 

Hand Sex 

"I'm a visual individual, and I truly like hand sex," says Andre Shakti, sex laborer, instructor and week after week sex feature writer for Slixa's Ask Andre segment. "One of my most loved positions that ex and I used to do all the time included me lying level on my back, holding a vibrator on my clit. (We suggest something lightweight, yet amazing, similar to the Mystic Wand.) My better half would then straddle my chest confronting far from me with the goal that her vulva was around six inches from my face. She'd lay her chest on the lower half of my body and afterward would finger or clench hand me. Perceiving how wet she got while screwing me was a HUGE turn-on," 

"My undisputed top choice, since I am a pad princess, is a lifted queening position," says Gigi Engle, author, and sex instructor. "You put a couple of pads under your (or your partner's) goods to get an additional lift for sex. With your hips tilted up, they won't get choked by your inclination [Engle's loving term for her vulva] and have a superior plot for finger or toy entrance (which is my own fav while getting head)." 

Spooning 

I'm totally supportive of cuddling up behind my accomplice, confronting a similar course, at that point achieving my hand around her and between her legs. I can finger her while she plays with a vibe. Or on the other hand, I can infiltrate her from behind with a tie on, while she plays with her clit. This position takes into consideration a great deal of hot conceivable outcomes. 

Altered 69 

Cam young lady and clasp star, Cory Chase, likes to complete a transformer 69, where she holds her accomplice topsy turvy and puts their vulva her mouth while the accomplice hanging down does likewise consequently. 

Double Penetration 

"I had a sweetheart who was extremely into finding inventive ways for us to both enter each other in the meantime. One of my most loved positions included me initially lashing a dildo to my thigh with a thigh outfit, at that point lying level on my back and holding a vibrator on my clit," says Shakti, the polyamory savant behind, I'm Poly thus Can You. "My better half would gradually ease herself onto the dildo and after that finger or clench hand me while she rode the toy. It was super-hot!" 

Checking Under the Hood 

Another extraordinary position is this oral sex position, which can likewise work for double cunnilingus. In this position, one individual lies on their back, with their head at the edge of the bed, while the other individual stands on the floor straddling their face and gets oral sex. The individual "getting their hood checked" can either simply appreciate it, or twist around to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring the Potential Benefits of Male Enhancement Supplement Pills for Sexual Enhancement

In recent years, the market for male enhancement supplement pills has grown significantly, promising a plethora of benefits for sexual enha...