Saturday 3 October 2020

'I'M PROVIDING COMFORT': Sex doll maker recreates life size doll of deceased loved ones



This brings a whole new meaning to dearly departed!

Jade Stanley, a mother of four, runs Sex Doll Official, a company that offers a peculiar bereavement service — comfort sex doll in the image of your deceased loved ones.


Stanley was on stage showing off a sample of her base model sex doll named ‘Amelia’ that is available for purchase. Schofield questioned if people have asked for the service. Stanley said: “Yes I’ve actually had it. Loneliness is a massive issue in the U.K. and I think one of the most surprising aspects of this industry for me, is really it’s not all seedy and sexual,” Metro reported.


“I’ve had lots of customers who genuinely come to me and they want a doll for comfort purposes only,” said Stanley. “I think it’s fantastic. I think in that case I’m fulfilling my job providing comfort to somebody in their time of need.”

When asked about the creation of sex dolls resembling living people Stanley said: “We’re very careful about that. You have to have permission if you want to make somebody the exact lookalike of somebody. For example, if somebody requested yourself (Holly), I couldn’t make you.”

“I’ve had requests for myself and I haven’t made myself. It can all be different requests though; tattoos, different colour hair, eye colour, shapes, sizes, different variations of dolls,” she added.

The dolls don’t come cheap though, with the basic ‘Amelia’ costing $2,100 and customized dolls ranging anywhere from $5,000 to $8,500. (Sex Doll Buying Guide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elevating Intimate Bliss: A In-Depth Journey into Super Freak For Her, Rock Candy Honey Spoons, Elephant 9000, and Eruption 35000mg

Elevating Intimate Pleasure: A Comprehensive Exploration of Super Freak For Her, Rock Candy Honey Spoons, Elephant 9000, Eruption 350...